Export your stats into Excel
generate 'on-the-fly' Excel spreadsheets
Click on one of the links below to generate an Excel report containing all the stats available in your account. You can then save the report for future reference. You can also manipulate the data in any way you wish, as you would with any Excel spreadsheet.
Note that some of the reports may take a little while to get created and to download. If you think that your browser is stuck, please be patient : the report will appear after a few minutes.
1. Choose a date range
2. Choose a report group to export
- Traffic reports [ daily traffic, monthly traffic, traffic per day, traffic per hour ]
- Equipment reports [ browsers, operating systems, screen sizes, screen colors ]
- Geo Location [ countries, regions/states, cities ]
- Referrers and Keywords [ referrers (month), weekly referrers, keywords (month) ]
- Navigation [ entrance pages, exit pages, page views, click-paths ]
- Conversions [ to target pages #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5 ]
- Uptime Monitoring [ your site's downtime and response time ]
- Uptime Monitoring Log [ detailed log of all downtime events recorded ]