Web-Stat for Wix
How do I install on my Wix site?
Web-Stat can be added on a Wix site in just a minute:
1. Log into your Wix site editor and click on the 'App Market' button on the left side
2. Enter 'Web-Stat' in the search box and click on the Web-Stat app
3. Click on 'Add to Site'
4. Click on 'Add App'
5. Web-Stat is now installed. Move it to wherever you want it on your page, then click on 'Settings'
Note: You only need to install Web-Stat on a single page. This will allow the app to monitor your visitors throughout the entire site.
6. Choose the appearance of the app. For instance, make it invisible. Then choose your design and settings.
7. Don't forget to click on 'More Settings' to:
- Exclude your own visits
- Receive alerts and stats by email
- Track conversions
- Setup downtime monitoring and alerts
- And more...
8. Web-Stat is ready to go: save your changes, publish your site and start monitoring your visitors in real time.
To see your stats, simply go to your web site's dashboard, click on 'Apps' in the left menu bar, then on 'Web-Stat'
Do you need to change Web-Stat's appearance on your page? or the way visitors are counted? From the Wix web site editor, click on the Web-Stat app, then on 'App Settings' and make your changes.
More configuration options are available from inside your stats (conversions tracking, stats by email, exclude your own visits, etc.). Click on the icon in the stats top menu bar to access.